Access, browsing and use of the website https://www.canarship.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) implies knowledge and acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice, the terms of which are as valid and effective as any written and signed contract..
Observance of and compliance with the provisions of the Legal Notice shall be enforceable against any person accessing, browsing or using the Website. If you do not agree to the terms set out above, do not access, browse or use any page of the Website.
By using the Web Site you agree, therefore, to use the services and contents in accordance with the current legislation and the present Legal Notice, and you acknowledge and accept that the use of the contents and/or services offered by CANARSHIP will be under your exclusive risk and/or responsibility.
1. COMPANY DETAILS
- Owner: CANARSHIP. S.A. (hereinafter “CANARSHIP”).
- Registered office: Calle Leoncio Rodríguez 3, 3º, Of.5, Edificio El Cabo, 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- CIF: B-38604112.
- Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Tenerife, Volume 3552, Folio 66, Section: 8, Page 23665. Inscription 67.
- Phone: (+34) 96 269 84 80
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
This Legal Notice regulates access, browsing and use of the Website. The use of certain services offered on the Website shall also be governed by the specific conditions set out in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
The provision of the service of the Website has a duration limited to the moment in which the user is connected to the Website or to any of the services provided through it.
CANARSHIP reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, any modification or update of the contents, of the present Legal Notice and, in general, of all the elements that make up the design and configuration of its Website.
3. SERVICES AND CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
The Website includes information aimed at the general public about the history and characteristics of the ROMEU GROUP, as well as the services it offers.
CANARSHIP reserves the right to decide at all times the contents that are shown to the user, and can eliminate them and add new ones at any time. Any change in this sense will be published in a visible way on the Website, indicating the date of the last update at the bottom of the document. If you continue to make use of the services provided on the Website, once the Legal Notice has been modified, it will be understood that you accept these modifications.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
CANARSHIP is the owner or, if applicable, has the corresponding licenses over the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the Website, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights over its information, materials and contents, including, among others, source code, designs, navigation structure, images, graphics, music, sound, photographs, videos and texts written in any language, also including programming codes.
Under no circumstances will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the user implies a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial cession of any intellectual or industrial property right on the part of CANARSHIP.
No content of the Website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of CANARSHIP. Uploading or republishing content from the Website to any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrating the information into databases or compilations is prohibited. Any other use of the content of the Website is also strictly prohibited, with the sole exception of strictly domestic use..
All the brands, logos and anagrams shown in the Web Site are property of CANARSHIP or of third party companies, and it cannot be understood that the access to the Web Site gives the user any right over them. It is expressly forbidden to use, without prior consent, any element of the Web Site that is object of protection according to the current legislation related to intellectual or industrial property. In particular, trademarks, commercial names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to CANARSHIP cannot be used.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in the Website, its resale, as well as any type of damage to the intellectual or industrial property rights of CANARSHIP, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
5.1. LINKS FROM OTHER PAGES TO THE WEBSITE
Users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below, without their ignorance avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will link to any page of https://www.canarship.com/ but may not reproduce it in any way (on-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It shall be prohibited, in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at all times, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Website itself and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content that is not part of the Website, in such a way that (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of CANARSHIP or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the current legislation.
3) The page that introduces the link will not make any type of false, inexact or incorrect statement about CANARSHIP, its employees or about the activities that it carries out.
4) Under no circumstances will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that CANARSHIP has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that in any other way it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive mark of CANARSHIP within the page of the sender is forbidden, except in the cases permitted by Law or expressly authorised by CANARSHIP, and provided that in these cases a direct link to the Website is permitted, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party contents that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (ii) induce or could induce in the user the false conception that CANARSHIP subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate, not pertinent or incompatible with the activity of CANARSHIP, taking into account the place, contents and theme of the sender’s web page.
In any case, CANARSHIP reserves the right to prohibit the links to the Website and to demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions required in this section.
5.2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB PAGES LOCATED ON THE WEBSITE
CANARSHIP is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be visualized through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the Website. In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate contents, he/she should immediately inform CANARSHIP.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between CANARSHIP and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of CANARSHIP with the statements, contents or services provided through them. CANARSHIP reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on the Website.
CANARSHIP does not have full knowledge of the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, it is not responsible for the potential damages derived from their unlawfulness, quality, lack of updating, unavailability, error or uselessness, or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to CANARSHIP.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB SITE
It is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences will be the exclusive responsibility of the user, to access or use the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without an economic purpose, and more specifically, by way of example, but not limited to, it is forbidden:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in the computer of a third party.
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a manner that is misleading to recipients of the information.
- Transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertising.
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data of other users.
- Register or communicate with CANARSHIP through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or carrying out any other action that may confuse other users about the identity of the origin of a message.
- Unauthorised access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, any CANARSHIP server or services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website.
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of CANARSHIP, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Impede the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or functioning of the same, falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes in any way this Privacy Notice.
The breach by the user of any of these conditions of use may lead to the adoption by CANARSHIP of the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations. CANARSHIP will be able to prevent the access to the Website or the possibility of participating in the spaces provided in it to the users who do not comply with these conditions, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
CANARSHIP cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness, topicality or veracity of absolutely all the information and/or services of the Website.
Consequently, CANARSHIP does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the veracity and continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Website or in the server that supplies it; (iv) the damages produced in the computer equipment of the users or of third parties during the provision of the service of the Website; (v) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted in it; (vi) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; (vii) the damages of any kind caused to the user due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Web Site during the provision of the same or previously, and (viii) the damages caused, to itself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that CANARSHIP establishes in relation to the Web Site or through the violation of its security systems.
Nevertheless, CANARSHIP declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to reduce to a minimum the errors of the system, both from the technical point of view and of the contents published on the Website.
CANARSHIP will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information that may be published on the Website from external sources (external news, reports from external professionals, etc.).
If the user becomes aware of the publication of any inaccurate, outdated or false information or of the existence of any illicit or illegal content, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data and/or of any other right, he/she will have to notify CANARSHIP immediately so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
However, in order to use any of the services or access certain content, users must first provide certain personal data.
Whenever the user provides personal data, he/she will be the only person responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of said data, so that he/she must inform CANARSHIP of any update of said data as soon as possible.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF THE CLAUSES
If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect such provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the rest of this Legal Notice will remain in force, and such provision will be considered totally or partially as not included.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The provisions of this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish law. The parties expressly submit, for the resolution of conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Tenerife.
If you wish to make a complaint about the use of our services, you can send a letter to the e-mail or physical address indicated at the beginning of this page. CANARSHIP undertakes to seek at all times an amicable solution in case of conflict.
Last update: 20 October 2020
© 2021 CANARSHIP. S.L.U. All rights reserved.