1. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for the treatment: CANARSHIP. S.L.U. (hereinafter “CANARSHIP”).
Registered office: Calle Leoncio Rodríguez 3, 3º, Of.5, Edificio El Cabo, 38003, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
E-mail Delegate of data protection: email@example.com
2. NEED TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
However, the access or use of some services or functionalities of the Website by the user does require the user to provide certain personal data, indicated in the corresponding forms, and therefore implies the processing of said data by CANARSHIP, with the purposes and bases of legitimisation indicated below:
2.1. CONTACT FORM
If the user sends doubts, questions or comments through the “CONTACT” section of the Website, CANARSHIP will process the data requested in the contact form (name, telephone number and e-mail address), as well as those that the user voluntarily provides us with by this means, by telephone or by e-mail.
The purpose of processing your personal data is to respond to requests, queries, proposals or complaints sent by the user through the form, on the basis of your consent, as well as to send you commercial communications in the event that you also give your consent to do so.
Unless expressly mentioned, all the fields that make up the contact form are necessary for the purposes described. If the user does not provide the data marked on the form as obligatory, CANARSHIP will not be able to process the request.
The data will be processed as long as the user does not revoke his/her consent. The user will be able to revoke this consent at any time and free of charge, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
In order to revoke their consent, the user may contact CANARSHIP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANARSHIP will not share this personal data with third parties, unless it is obliged to provide it in compliance with any legal obligation.
The provision of services by certain suppliers to CANARSHIP may require them to access data for which CANARSHIP is responsible. At all times, CANARSHIP will ensure that the third parties with whom it contracts comply with the applicable regulations and that, under no circumstances, will they process the data for purposes other than those indicated by CANARSHIP.
2.2. ACCESS AND USE OF THE JOB PORTAL
If the user accesses the “WORK WITH US” section of the Website and clicks on the “Find out about our vacancies” button, our job portal will open, which the user can access through two different ways:
- (i) Through their Infojobs profile, by clicking on the corresponding link, in which case their identification, contact, academic, employment or any other data included in their CV or in their Infojobs profile will be communicated to CANARSHIP.
- (ii) By creating an account in GRUPO ROMEU MULTISERVICES, S.L., for which you will have to fill in and send a form including your full name, e-mail and identification document. Unless expressly mentioned, all the fields that make up the form are necessary to process the registration, so if the user does not provide them, CANARSHIP will not be able to process the request.
In both cases, the purpose of the processing is to receive and evaluate your application in relation to the vacancies existing at any given moment and, if necessary, to start the corresponding selection process, on the basis of your consent. The data will be processed during the selection process and even afterwards, for as long as its content can be considered up to date, unless the user revokes his/her consent.
The user may revoke this consent at any time and free of charge, although this shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing previously carried out. In order to revoke their consent, the user can contact CANARSHIP by e-mail at email@example.com.
In case the user shows interest in any of the job offers published in the portal, CANARSHIP will communicate his/her personal data to the company of the group to which the offer corresponds -when it is not a CANARSHIP offer-. In addition, CANARSHIP will only share this personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation. The provision of services by certain suppliers to CANARSHIP may require them to access data that is the responsibility of CANARSHIP. At all times, CANARSHIP will ensure that the third parties with whom it contracts comply with the applicable regulations and that, under no circumstances, will they process the data for purposes other than those indicated by CANARSHIP.
3. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that he/she is over 16 years of age and that the data that he/she provides to CANARSHIP is true, exact, complete and up to date. To this effect, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- He/she guarantees that, in the event that he/she provides information from third parties, he/she has informed them of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained their express authorisation to provide their data to CANARSHIP for the aforementioned purposes.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to CANARSHIP or to third parties.
4. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to any of the addresses (postal or electronic) indicated in the heading of this policy with the reference “Data Protection”, properly accrediting his/her identity, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents given.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from CANARSHIP the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of their data.
Likewise, if the user considers that CANARSHIP has infringed any of his/her rights in relation to the applicable regulations regarding data protection, he/she can file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
5. SECURITY MEASURES
CANARSHIP will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
For this purpose, CANARSHIP will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 28 October 2020.
© CANARSHIP, S.L.U. All rights reserved.